Care Giver Self-Care Counseling
512-522-9082 Austin, Tx
My hobby and profession is listening to people. As a teacher and counselor in public and private schools, I have had the privilege of working with students, individuals of all ages, couples and families. It has been a privilege to walk through the ups and downs in their lives and to cheer them on as they embrace positive changes.
- Masters in Education from the University of Texas at Austin
- Masters of Arts Counseling from Seminary of the Southwest with additional course work at St. Edward's University
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Texas
- Licensed Marriage and Family Counselor, Texas
- Lifetime certified Teacher
- 2004 first graduating class from Wilberforce Ministries, certified to teach Worldview
Keeping Humor in your Life and Marriage
How to Connect in a Disconnected World
Ladies: What do you want and how do you procure it?
ADHD and the Family
Parenting in the 21st Century
Parenting with Love and Logic