Austin, Texas Call us: 512-522-9082
Reformation – to transform, to change, to add to life, If you are ready for a reformation in your life, let’s visit about your talents, gift, skills, and current beliefs about yourself. Counseling is about moving forward, finding your own strengths, solutions, and healthy coping techniques. It is about being the person you want to be, finding a partner to share your life, and living the life you want to live. There are many adjustments that can be made and solutions that bring peace, hope, and comfort in daily living. Make an appointment and get started.
Since 1996 I have been helping parents and students through the college admissions process. The process is ever changing but, together, we can do it. Learn about the latest essays, admission reviews, and options. There is a college for every student and for every type of learner.
- Academic assessments with specific recommendations for home, for school, and for the individual
- College planning and guidance, including application guidance
- Career and interest inventories
- Pre K – 12 school selection assistance
- College planning and application assistance
- Study skills and organizational training
- Coping with ADHD and processing issues
Other Areas of Practice:
- Workshops and Presentations
I work with couples and families from the “here and now” perspective; we honor the past but do not dwell on it; instead we find ways to move forward successfully. Together, we work on the systems in, marriage, family, and extended family.
- Communication coaching for parents and children
- Relationship counseling and coaching for couples, premarital and marital
- Step- and blended family communication coaching and counseling
- Extended generational family counseling
- Counseling for siblings caring for the elderly
Counseling in Austin TX